Which Genesis Have Eaten Desserts?
1. From the Gallery menu pull-down, navigate to the Genesis Gallery page.
2. To view whether a Genesis has consumed a Dessert, you can:
- Method A: Use the Hasn't Eaten Desserts filter
- Method B: Specify the Genesis token ID
Method A: Filter Genesis results by "Hasn't Eaten Desserts" 3A. Click the + to expand the Hasn't Eaten Desserts filter in the left search panel.
Filtering by "D2 Divine Donut", will filter all Genesis that have not eaten a D2, but may have eaten a D1 Incredible Ice Pop.
Method B: View whether a Genesis has eaten a Dessert by their Genesis token ID 3B. Specify the Genesis token ID in the left search panel, and click Search.
4. Click on the Genesis image card to view its Genesis profile page. Under its Desserts section:
- A colorful Dessert icon means the Genesis monkey has already eaten that Dessert type.
- Remember, regardless of the Genesis owner, each Genesis can only ever consume ONE of each Dessert Type (D1, D2 or D3).
Ex. Genesis #5801 has already eaten a D1 Incredible Ice Pop Dessert here.