Your Banana Transaction History
For a quick total of your Bananas, head over to Discord
#🍌 offchain-bananasand type
To view your total and detailed Banana transaction history, log into the OCM website My Account page:
- 1.Once logged into the Monkeyverse, navigate to My Account.
- 2.Under section My Info, view your current Banana Balance.
Ex. Holder has a Banana Balance of 1732 Bananas.
3. Click the History button to view your Banana Transaction history:
Bananas can be earned on Discord and on Twitter. Bananas earned from either platform will appear accordingly in your Transaction History with a Discord logo or Twitter logo to indicate where you earned or used the Bananas.
The Banana Transactions page has three columns:
- Event: description of Banana transaction
- Amount: number of Bananas
- Age: time (days/minutes) since the Banana transaction
- For Discord banana transactions, the name displayed in the transaction description is the community member’s Discord username.
- Example of using Twitter give-to-earn:Ex. Holder either sent a tweet or replied to a tweet with @OnChainMonkey and @[another holder's Twitter handle] tagged; in this case, @AmandaT.
- Received from @(an OCM holder) via Twitter give-to-earn:Ex. Holder mentioned in fellow holder's (@Dichotomy) give-to-earn tweet.
- Example of using Twitter !RISE command:Ex. Holder either liked an official @OnChainMonkey tweet, sent a tweet having only @OnChainMonkey tagged, or replied to a tweet having only @OnChainMonkey tagged.
- Example of using Discord /give-to-earn command:Ex. Holder executed Discord /give-to-earn command - giving 1 Banana to fellow holder @RozenBones to earning 2 Bananas from BananaBot.
- Example of receiving a Discord /give-to-earn banana:Ex. Holder received 1 Banana from fellow holder @RozenBones' executed Discord /give-to-earn command.
- Example of sending a Discord /send-banana command:Ex. Holder executed Discord /send-banana command to send 1 Banana to fellow holder @misskeeneye.
- Example of receiving a Discord /send-banana from a community member:Ex. Holder received 1 Banana when fellow holder @RozenBones executed Discord /send-banana command to send 1 Banana to him/her.
- Example of using Discord !RISE command:Ex. Holder received 1 Banana from BananaBot by executing Discord !RISE command.