How to Eat Desserts and Claim Your Karma
For Genesis holders with Desserts:
2. In the My Account page and My Info section, click on the Eat Dessert button to begin feeding your Genesis a Dessert.
3. This will bring you to the Eat Dessert page. From the Select Genesis pull-down, select one of your Genesis to feed.
4. From the Choose Dessert pull-down, select the Dessert you’d like to feed your Genesis. The number beside the Dessert name is the number of Dessert tokens that your connected wallet holds.
5. Click Next.
6. Click the Eat Dessert button to launch the Desserts Eating blockchain transaction.
7. Eating a Dessert will burn your selected Dessert.
- You will need to sign the wallet transaction confirming the gas fee incurred in burning/eating your selected Dessert.
8. Once you’ve confirmed the Desserts Eating transaction, you’ll see an EATING window confirming the Dessert eating.
9. Congratulations on claiming your Karma!
- Your specified (eaten) Dessert will be burned.
- Your Genesis will remain unchanged and held in your wallet.
- Your Karma will be created/minted and dropped in your wallet.
TIP: If your newly created/claimed Karma image does not display on OpenSea after 4 minutes, click the "Refresh Metadata" button for your Karma on OpenSea and refresh the page/URL.