Fun never stops with each Mission. Complete a Mission and earn a variety of rewards - from OCM NFTs to mystery prize items used in future Missions.
The OCM Community is a strong network of fearless and pioneering monkeys who hope for a better future with ideas to share, and want to make our Web3 world better while making a positive real world impact.
We’re bringing Missions to the Monkeyverse!
Connect the ideas and stars of our Monkeyverse - from the OCM DAO, Bananas economy, OCM real-life (IRL) events, to Community Projects, OCM Merch Store, and ever-expanding OCM benefits. We’re connecting them through Missions to become journeys, stories, and innovations to make impactful Web3 and world changes together.
Let’s experiment. Let’s play. Let’s connect and work together in making a difference while earning rewards. You might just discover a surprise, a clue, or two. In fact, our Monkeyverse is just getting started. Let’s go on a Mission!
Missions are experiments and tasks, ranging from holding your monkey, voting in the OCM DAO, participating in a hackathon, to joining real-life conservation missions and discovering something new on the OCM website. Go on a Mission, and earn rewards.
We’re launching OCM Missions beginning with “The Lab” and its Lab 1 Mission.
2. Once logged in, navigate to My Account.
3. On the My Account page, scroll down to the Missions section, and click "Start Missions" button.
4. In the Start Mission popup, you have the flexibility to:
- Start Missions in Bulk -- Launch multiple monkeys on their Missions.
- Start Missions Individually -- By default, all monkeys are selected (pink border around image card) to start their Mission. Unselect monkeys to hold-off on starting their Mission. (Alternatively, navigate to the monkey's Information page to start Missions for a specific Genesis/Karma monkey. Refer to Step 6 below.)
Ex. Holder selecting to claim rewards for all 7 monkeys that completed Level 2.
- 5.Head back to the My Account page. The Missions section will refresh to display the total number of Genesis and/or Karma monkeys on Missions for your connected wallet(s).
- 6.Click on the Gallery pull-down header menu, and navigate to the Genesis Gallery or Karma Gallery page.
- 7.Search for and view a monkey's Information page by their Genesis/Karma token ID. On the Information page, you'll find: -- Genesis/Karma monkey image, its token ID # and its Monkey Level -- Mission name, including mission details and completion reward -- Mission progress and status
- 8.Click Start Mission to begin exploring missions, starting with Lab 1 Mission.
Monkeys gain experience by completing missions. This experience progressively increases the overall level of a monkey, signified by its Monkey Level.
At mission completion:
- Your monkey’s Reward Crate for the mission will be unlocked and displayed on its Information page.
- Reward Crates are locked and tied to the monkey. After a monkey's successful mission completion, its Reward Crate can only be claimed and opened by the monkey (token) holder. When opened, the Rewards are transferred to the monkey (token) holder’s Eth wallet connected to the OCM website at the time of the claim. There is no deadline on Reward claims.
- Completed missions add experience to your monkey’s overall Monkey Level and value.
- Monkeys will automatically progress to the next Mission Stage at mission completion. For instance, successfully completing Lab 1 Mission will automatically move your monkey forward to Lab 2 Mission. It’s that easy!
Monkey Level 0 Started Lab 1 mission
---> Completed Lab 1 mission, level up from 0 to 1
Monkey Level 1 Started Lab 2 mission
If a monkey fails or aborts a mission that is in progress, the failed mission stage can be restarted. Simply click “Start Mission” for the failed mission to restart. A monkey can restart their failed Lab 2 Mission from the beginning, and still retain their Lab 1 Mission completion.
Reward Crates are locked and tied to the monkey. This means each Genesis and Karma monkey can claim one Reward Crate per completed Mission. Upon mission completion, rewards are made available to claim daily at 7am PT. Reward Crates can only be claimed and opened by the monkey (token) holder. When opened, the Rewards are transferred to the holder’s Ethereum wallet connected to the OCM website at the time of the claim and holding the monkey (token) in question. There is no deadline on Reward claims.
Although there isn’t a deadline or expiry to opening Reward Crates, doing so will transfer your monkey’s reward to your connected Eth wallet account.
See all of your claimed Rewards in your My Account page.
Genesis and Karma monkey levels are public and visible from their respective Gallery pages, and individual monkey Information pages:
- 1.Navigate to the Genesis Gallery or Karma Gallery page.
2. Click on a monkey image, or search for the token ID of a specific monkey you are looking for.
3. On the monkey’s Information page, you'll find details of its Monkey Level, mission progress for their current Mission Stage, and locked/opened Reward Crates.
This Level 1 Genesis monkey is on Lab 2 Mission with 45 days remaining, opened their Lab 1 mission Reward Crate, and their Lab 2 mission Reward Crate will unlock in 45 days after successful mission completion.