Connect Your Accounts to OCM Monkeyverse website
- 1.Click Connect Accounts.
2. Select your wallet type and confirm the signature requests.
3. Select Connect Discord to link your Discord account to your OCM account.
4. Authorize onchainmonkey.com to connect to your Discord account.
5. Select Connect Twitter to link your Twitter account to your OCM account.
6. Click Sign In to authorize onchainmonkey.com to connect to your Twitter account.
7. You’re all set! You can now see your accounts linked on the Account Settings page and view your account activity on the My Account page.
- Ensure that the connected wallet is holding your OCM tokens:
- Is the wallet browser pop-up window hidden behind your browser window? e.g. For MetaMask wallet extensions installed on Firefox, a tiny blue notification can be found for items awaiting action in the MetaMask pop-up window. These pop-ups can sometimes be hidden behind maximized browser windows.
- Are browser pop-ups enabled on your browser for your installed wallet extension?
- Clear your browser history and cache (also known as a browser refresh)