Making OCM Your New PFP
Show off your favorite OCM as your new profile picture (PFP) on Twitter and Discord!
There are 2 ways to "download" your favorite OCM image:
Because the OCM Genesis collection was created entirely onchain in one Ethereum transaction, its images are special, and composed of SVG image files instead of PNG/JPEGs. SVG image files are very small and vector based, so they look good zoomed in or zoomed out, and are viewable in any browser. However, Genesis images cannot simply be downloaded and saved like typical PNG/JPEG image files to upload and update your social media PFPs.
- For Genesis holders: 2 image formats of your Genesis available for download - SVG and PNG
- For Karma holders: PNG image format of your Karma is available
- 1.Navigate to the Genesis Gallery or Karma Gallery.
2. Enter your Genesis or Karma monkey/token ID in the left search panel.
3. Right-click on the monkey image, and select Save Image As.
4. This will save the Portable Network Graphic (.PNG) image file of your monkey to your local desktop Downloads folder or mobile Photos folder.
3. Scroll down to the Marketplaces section, and click View On OpenSea.
4. In OpenSea's OnChainMonkey collection, right-click on the monkey image, and select Save Image As. The file format saved here is Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG).